Bug in Eupload

From: [Zero_Byte] (zero_byteat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 16:16:44 PDT

    People,
           Hi! I found a bug in the Eupload CGI, and I written a little
           paper with the explanation, explotation and solution.
           In fact everything would be solved with making chmod "0", but in
           the 90% it is not used; reason why it is easily exploitable.

           I hope they enjoy it.

           P.S: I apologize for my poor English; I am Argentinean and
           I don't use it very well.

    Greetings
                Zero_Byte    mailto:zero_byteat_private

    [Zero_Byte] zerobyteat_private