LinuxSecurity Magazine Online - First Edition

From: Renato Murilo Langona (renatoat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 07:05:34 PDT

    Greetings,

    The Brazilian free project LinuxSecurity Brasil announced yesterday the
    first edition of its online Magazine, the LinuxSecurity Magazine that
    represents the result of several IT Brazilian professionals' effort to
    bring free knowledged for the national community.

    LinuxSecurity Magazine is available for free in the PDF format with 75
    pages of portuguese (pt_BR) information. Anyone in the community can
    help sending new articles for the next releases (including in other
    languages) and can redistribute or use any information of the published
    ones. We hope to make this project more and more valuable as new
    releases come out.

    We hope we can soon translate the documents to other languages.

    http://www.linuxsecurity.com.br/revista

    Best regards,
    --
    [Renato Murilo Langona] - LinuxSecurity Brasil Solutions S/C Ltda.