Re: It takes two to tango

From: Ltlw0lf (ltlw0lfat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 12:12:59 PDT

    I've been looking at them for years, and so has FX, both of us will be
    giving talks at DEFCON this year (and no, unlike Gobbles, I'll be paying
    my own way this year and don't need anyone elses' help.)  Epson is
    terrible at dealing with vulnerabilities in their systems, and so are
    the others.  Feel free to look at
    http://members.cox.net/ltlw0lf/printers/ for more info on this, there is
    a nice white-paper up there on printer security issues.

    I expect cox or hp to be coming down on me too...