IE bug not fixed - update

From: Brian Taylor (brianat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 23:57:06 PDT

    Microsoft Baseline security analyser shows a red cross against "MS02-008,
    XMLHTTP Control Can Allow Access to Local Files" on both my systems, and
    this is backed up by the exploit http://jscript.dk/Jumper/xploit/xmlhttp.asp
    is working on both my systems despite reapplying the required patch many
    times in the past and then installing the latest IE patch that should also
    of fixed it.