MSN Moster Strike Back ?!

From: drorshalevat_private
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 18:48:53 PDT

    IS MSN  Moster Strike Back ?!

    Less then 10 hours   After i Post This message on BugTraq
    Hotmail  Cancelled My Hotmail Account (my Primary email account).

    So Now I am a "Man Without Email Account".

    you can check out the Error MSG on my Security Workshop :

    http://sec.drorshalev.com/dev/hotmail/AccessDenied.JPG

    IS Redmond Monster Strike Back a Security Expert that find Bugs on there
    Software ?

    i think i rether should get Thanks for my Free QA.

    my MSN Passport is Still active ( hope it stay like this)

    i can be found @ drorshalevat_private or drorat_private

    dror shalev
    AKA -Man without Email acount

    IE & MSN expose contact list & other info
    by spoofing IE security zone using Die Yu Liu % encoding bug (IE 6)
    this can lead to Privacy Risk
    MSN Status & hotmail Email Notification exposed by
    other IE versions

    MSN Contact demo

    http://sec.drorshalev.com/dev/friends/
    MSN Contact demo