Re: KaZaA

From: Alex Lambert (alambertat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 13:55:57 PDT

    Kazaa's IE control (at least in 1.7.x) seems to treat certain URLs
    differently, too, which could pose a problem. For example,
    http://localhost/KazaaSearchQuery performs a search (a form for this is
    displayed on desktop.kazaa.com). Putting more than 272 bytes into the query
    argument causes a crash; I haven't checked if it's posisble to run malicious
    code with this.

    apl