Re: KaZaA

From: eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3 (cojonesdetoroat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 17:39:16 PDT

    I run Kazaa and other adware in a VMWare virtual machine in order to keep my
    real machine from dying unconveniently. Besides malware the legit adware is
    still so buggy as to totally wreck your OS. Of course, VMWare is an
    expensive solution... if you pay for it, that is. It is also expensive in
    system resources.