RE: Motorola Cable Modem DOS

From: Fulton Preston (fultonat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 19:27:33 PST

    All,

    I too have a Motorola Surfboard 4200, not sure of revision/firmware
    number, but whenever I have www.securityspace.com do a "basic scan" of
    my system, my Motorola modem locks up hard and I have to power cycle it
    to get it back.  It locks up before my IDS can detect anything so
    something is up with these cable modems.