Gnujsp and Domino R5.0.10

From: YM Barusseau (ymbarusseauat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 01:47:33 PST

    I've installed gnujsp on Domino R5.0.10 which runs on NT4 (with latests
    updates), but when I want to load a *.jsp page, the following error
    occurs : "ERROR 404, JSP File Not Found or Internal Problem, see server
    log for details". So I read my server log that tells me "addin: GNUJSP :
    detected jsdk 2.0"
    My notes.ini file is already configured, my servlet.properties to, my
    classpath is right and I have no "jsdk solution" from Sun installed .So
    what's the matter?