RE: Opera 7 vulnerabilities

From: Thor Larholm (thorat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 12:53:12 PST

    Monitoring which pages a user visits is also possible, and in general there
    seems to be some oversights in this otherwise smooth rewrite.

    Add to that some of the more odd bugs functionalitywise, and I would say
    there is room for a beta 2 ;)

    Regards
    Thor Larholm, Security Researcher
    PivX Solutions, LLC