Historic blackhat archives exposed

From: Pry (pryat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 10:46:10 PST

    Our web site (www.8200.org) has opened an interesting section called
    'Historical blackhat archives', which includes hacking journals, source
    code and other goodies, which date back to 1997. Most of the material is
    very sensitive and is presented to the public for the first time. Our
    main contributor is Liraz Siri, which made the Internet auditing
    project. Feel free to visit our site.

    Pry at 8200.org