RE: Windows Server 2003 Security Guide available

From: Uwe Betz (Uwe.Betzat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 09:39:46 PDT

    You may also go this way using Windows and i.e. WinRar. Just right-click the
    exe and choose "deflate to folder" (or simething like that) to get it
    unpacked. It's such a lot of tools and information - even security-related -
    packed into self-extracting .exe. Just to mention PGP with it's option to
    create an encrypted, self-extracting .exe out of a bunch of files. Before
    clicking that .exe you'll never know if clicking will then prompt for the
    passphrase like expected or harm your system.

    That's todays way of computer/internet life and (in)security is implemented
    for free :-)

    Jui