Re: [Full-Disclosure] eBay Security Contact

From: James Briggs (jamesat_private)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 18:38:55 PDT

    On Thu, 1 May 2003 14:21:49 -0400, Kevin Spett wrote
    > I recommend calling support and asking to speak with a supervisor,
    > and then their supervisor's supervisor, etc. etc.  That's worked
    > well for me at a number of companies.
    >
    > Kevin.

    As a last resort you can email me if it's really important.

    I was the eBay Payments Information Security Officer and am familiar
    with eBay proper also.

    James.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html