BitchX: Crash when channel modes change

From: Rob Andrews (randrewsat_private)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 11:40:07 PDT

    On May 7th 2003, we recieved a bug report through our tracking system
    which noted a crash problem with BitchX for all versions up to 1.0c20cvs.
    Certain mode changes would cause BitchX to core consistantly.

    This problem was resolved in less than 24 hours. The patch was commited
    to CVS by powuh.

    Bugnote:

    powuh
    05-08-03 22:53

    Myself and other have tested the patch included in this bugnote, and find
    it to work excellent for solving this problem.

    I have patched names.c and committed it to the CVS, revision 1.9 of
    names.c

    -- End bugnote

    Users are urged to update to the current CVS snapshot located on
    ftp://ftp.bitchx.org/pub/BitchX/cvs-snapshot

    We encourage people finding bugs which need to be reported to please use
    the Bug tracking system which can be found through the main website at
    http://www.bitchx.org

    All major news for the BitchX IRC Client is posted through this website
    and its forums.

    Rob Andrews
    RELI Networks, Inc.
    Marietta, GA.