Re: CSS found in Movable Type -- Nope

From: crysat_private
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 06:34:36 PDT

    I pasted your example code (&lt; &gt; converted to < >
    and the cr's removed ) into the name and text fields on
    my blog (ver 2.62 +patch) under the 2 basic security
    settings for comments -- with 'Allow html' off and with
    'Allow html' on and the default santize specs (which
    allows only certain html tags) in both cases I got a
    very ugly comment -- js code rendered as text -- that
    did nothing to my page's display.

    Yes, you can turn santize off -- you can leave your
    front door unlocked too. Neither one is recomended.
    MT's default is 'Allow html' off, and you don't have to
    do anything special to turn santize on if you switch to
    allowing html.