Re: [Full-Disclosure] Antigen Path Disclosure

From: Nick FitzGerald (nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 05:00:44 PDT

    "morning_wood" <se_cur_ityat_private> wrote:

    > To: <bugtraqat_private>, <nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk>,
    >    <vulnwatchat_private>, <full-disclosureat_private>,
    >    <supportat_private>
    <snip other headers>>
    > - EXPL-A-2003-001 exploitlabs.com Advisory 001

    Be a nice netizen and _just_ post them to the list, for whatever your
    point in CC'ing these to me (I'm being generous and assuming you
    actually have one), I really do not care, so save me the _additional_
    e-mail pollution and just post to the list.

    --
    Nick FitzGerald
    Computer Virus Consulting Ltd.