Re: [Full-Disclosure] Antigen Path Disclosure

From: Nick FitzGerald (nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 14:23:42 PDT

    >  Never in my life have I seen such unprofressionalisim as you spew.  SHOCKED
    > AND AWED.

    Coming from someone who posts live virus samples to mailing lists,
    considers running strings against unknown binaries that any 3-month
    old virus scanner would tell you what it was anyway is sufficient
    "analysis" to be worth posting to an international security mailing
    list and who reposts "personal" Email to mailing lists, such charges
    of "unprofressionalisim" are even too lame to be considered mildly
    amusing.  You ought to get out more.

    --
    Nick FitzGerald
    Computer Virus Consulting Ltd.