Website to (Safely) Check Content Filtering S/W for Malicious Code???

From: scott Stevens (stevenssat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 13:03:46 PDT

    Does anyone know if any safe sites out there to try to test whether or not
    content filtering s/w is behaving as advertised? We simply want to test
    things like unsigned ActiveX objects, malicious Java, mobile code, etc
    that is SUPPOSE to be stripped out via this software. We want to use a
    dated or insecurely configured browser to point to a site that basically
    promises not to maliciously load something on our source machine. Any
    suggestions much appreciated!