RE: DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)

From: Marc Maiffret (marcat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 16:15:57 PDT

    We just updated the tool a few minutes ago and fixed some bugs that should
    clear up any left over inaccuracies. Also fixed a bug keeping NT 4.0
    detection from working correctly. If you find any bugs please let us know.

    RPC/DCOM Scanner 1.0.3
    http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Tools/RPCDCOM.html

    Signed,
    Marc Maiffret