AntiGen Email scanning software allowes file through filter....

From: Larry Pingree (geekguyat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 12:32:37 PDT

    An older version of AntiGen software package for exchange allows any file
    with the name of test.zip and test.exe to pass through the filter list
    even if you are filtering *.exe and *.zip. I believe that anything
    called "test.*" would be permitted through the filter.  I have not
    confirmed the versions yet. But thought this was interesting.