Re: Buffer overflow prevention

From: noir (noirat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 16:31:33 PDT

    > If we had been aware of PAX as you claim, why would we have thought
    > that i386 solutions were impossible?

    because of POSIX compliance obsesions ?  or incompetiance ?
    you name it.

    > There is only one thing I have found the various PAX people to have in
    > common; they are very persistant at calling other people liars.  Can
    > you people please grow up?

    i have no affiliation with the PAX or grsec team other than being a user
    of it. please do not make assumptions.
    PAX people ? what is that supposed to mean ? it is only OpenBSD "people"
    that are into cultism. i guess you be the fake jesus ? please grow up and
    leave your fanatical ways behind.

    - noir

    a good poet once said: netbsd with bunch of strlcpy ...