RE: [Full-Disclosure] AV "feature" does more DDoS than Sobig

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 07:00:09 PDT

    I agree that there is a problem with these replies nowadays, but I do not see the loop? How does A restart the cycle? All I see is that A potentially receives massive amounts of these "virus messages" (which of course can be a problem). Am I missing something?

    Rainer

    http://www.gs2.com.br negociosat_private (81) 3492-7777

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html