Searching for forensics expert

From: Mary Mack (mmack@private)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 17:31:24 PDT

    I'm not sure if it appropriate to post openings at a fantastic company, but
    it is more fun than Nigerian bank scams....
    The Data Recovery Services division of Fios, a Portland, Oregon based
    company, is looking for an experienced computer forensics expert. Experience
    with notebooks, PDA's and RAID. Multiple operating systems and forensic
    tools. Recovery of email, encrypted material and passwords. Certifications
    and qualification as an expert witness. Management experience a plus. Able
    to listen to what is important to a client, hit the touchpoints and
    communicate technical concepts to non-technical people. Able to travel.
    We're looking for someone who **really** enjoys this work. If you are happy
    where you are and can recommend someone who matches the description, we
    would be most grateful.
    We are also looking for a data recovery person for live files--mostly email
    of the enterprise variety.  Experience with all major operating systems and
    pulling files off servers and tapes.  Willing to conquer strange
    configurations.  Able to communicate with technical folk, attorneys and
    execs without exclaimation points.
    Send resume or recommendations to mmack@private

    Mary Mack
    Director, Data Recovery Services