RE: [U-pass-ops] George and I in the Oregonian:

From: Greg Kavounas (greg@private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 11:30:31 PDT

    Great going George, Zot!

    I have a new matter.  Do I report it?  If so, where?

    My civic organization has a server, where we host related websites.  I
    upload files to it.  (We are volunteers, non-commercial, and there is no
    critical data.)

    A went back in a few days ago.  *All* files in certain folders (but not all
    the folders) had a *single* date!  And that date was September 11, 2001!

    Someone close to the administrator told me that they had been hit by the
    Nimda virus.  Is that what nimda does?

    Any input is appreciated.

    Thanks

    Greg Kavounas

    ***Note:  This e-mail message and any accompanying documents may be
    attorney-client privileged and may contain confidential information intended
    only for the person above.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
    strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error please contact us
    immediately, either by return e-mail or telephone.