List Functionality.

From: Ben Johansen (benj@private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 11:59:06 PDT

    Hi All,

    New to the list ;-)

    a couple of questions...

    1. on other lists that I am members of they attach a list identifier (ie.
    [LIST NAME]) in either the From or The subject. This allows me to created
    mail rules that place the emails in a folder automatically and not just in
    the InBox. Is this possible on the list.

    2. on other lists the message you send gets bounced back to you, (ie.
    REPRO) and this way you can verify that it got through. is it possible on
    this list.

    Ok, I don't want much B-)

    Ben Johansen, benj@private
    IS Manager, JJ Calibrations, Inc.