RE: DENUNCIA, crime , ESTAMOS SENDO PREJUDICADOS

From: Ben Johansen (benj@private)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 10:51:00 PDT

    It looks like the list is not setup to restrict incoming emails to the list of members.

    I know this, because after I signed up for the first time, or thought I was :)
    I could send an email to the list address and it would bounce it to all members.

    I thought it was a controlled list, I signed a document, I thought that's what got me access to this list

    Ben Johansen, benj@private
    IS Manager, JJ Calibrations, Inc.
    Office: (503) 786-3005 ext. 34
    Pager: 5038195603@private