RE: DENUNCIA, crime , ESTAMOS SENDO PREJUDICADOS

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 18:28:13 PDT

    The crime list is merely the discussion list for the C.R.I.M.E. group
    which is now also the InfraGard Group.

    Most InfraGard groups are still figuring out dues/charters/meetings
    etc.  C.R.I.M.E. does not exist as an entity and therefore does not
    suffer from those issues.

    There is a mailing list associated with the InfraGard sign up, but I
    have not received anything as of yet from them, except a monthly
    reminder that I am on there.  The reminder points to a web site that
    does not respond.

    George forwards the email from the NIPC to this list.

    I assume things are still being setup in Washington DC...

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com
    http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com