RE: True or False?

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 12:12:28 PDT

    As a general rule, real alerts will just point you to URLs.

    One day, this will backfire, as the example I have in my presentation about
    getting people to sites that have exploits.

    But the main reason real alerts will just point to URLs stems from
    organizations that always have a secondary motive of driving up their
    site hit counts.

    (I reinforce what Crispin says also.)

    Jimmy