RE: NIPC Daily Report, 30 October 2001

From: Williams, Jaymes (Jaymes.Williams@private)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 08:57:28 PST

    It's a sad comment on the times we live in when the actions of an idiot,
    such as the alleged culprit Homer J. Simpson, can make national news.

    Perhaps, "Homer" had just consumed too much "Duff" beer ... or, was it a
    saboteur from "Capital City?"

    Ever notice how any national news from Oregon is always weird, off-beat or
    otherwise embarrassing?  Tonya Harding ... Bob Packwood scandal ...
    Rajneeshees [the original US Bio-terrorists!] ... and so on.

    Best Regards,

    Jaymes Williams, CISSP
    IT Security Analyst
    PG&E National Energy Group