Re: NIPC Daily Report, 30 October 2001

From: Chris & Kathleen (wb8ypo@private)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 09:05:49 PST

    hi All
    this is not funny people in Portland have almost gone ballistic there.
    many are frightened and scared from Sep 11th so this kind of stuff does not
    surprise me.  We need to remember to keep calm and don't let this kind of
    stuff rattle us.  Granted the person who did this thing may have had a
    grudge or was playing a bad practical joke, but we need to keep level
    heads. We also need to NOT let this stuff become a joke - as there is a
    real danger out there.  It''s not funny and we should not treat it as such.

    Chris in Oregon