Re: NIPC Daily Report, 30 October 2001

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 09:13:50 PST

    Ken Emmons wrote:

    >Let's stop being ridicules and interrupting everyone's day with this type of
    >non-important junk email.  I joined this group and receive some very
    >interesting mail, just wish we could cut out the SPAM junk.

    Hey, get it right: this is an off-topic flame war, not spam :-)

    Less flippantly, said flamewar does have some marginal relevance to
    CRIME's putative mission. But in the absence of an official charter,
    it's pretty difficult to call any discussion that has the word
    "security" in it off-topic.

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.