RE: NIPC Daily Report, 30 October 2001

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 20:33:57 PST

    >Your religion is not mine, so why should Our laws, be based on
    >Your beliefs that I do not share?

    Because the basis of our country is a democratic republic.  And what you
    call a religious basis just *coincidentally* happens to be what the
    democracy part is enacting.  It's strictly a conincidence of the times.  As
    times and opinions change, so do the laws.  That's how this system works.

    But you knew that Toby.  I know you knew that.  :-)

    Jimmy