RE: Sign of the times?

From: Jere Retzer (retzerj@private)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 14:43:11 PST

    I hope this doesn't hurt any egos but I've created several successful e-mail discussion groups on groups.yahoo.com and not one of them has been spammed in a year.  Of course, using them means that you have to put up with the little advertisements but I think the convenience--and security--is worth it.

    >>> "Kuo, Jimmy" <Jimmy_Kuo@private> 11/02/01 08:23PM >>>
    I'll warn you that if you put it together, expect anyone who puts their
    email address on it to be spammed.