CRIME Announce/Discussion split proposal

From: Scott Elam (Scott.Elam@private)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 13:26:07 PST

    I hereby propose that we add an announce-only list in order for the list
    owner(s) to send out CRIME related information.  For example, the NIPC
    daily reports and the meeting information.  (crime-announce@private)

    Then we could use this list as a discussion list and add
    crime-announce@private to crime@private so the members get the
    announcements.

    This would allow the people who are not interested in the off-topic
    posts and personal attacks to remain engaged in the CRIME group by
    subscribing only to crime-announce@private

    What say ye?

    Scott
    --