Re: CRIME Announce/Discussion split proposal

From: Jeffrey_Korte/HR/FCNB/Spgla@private
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 14:30:35 PST

    New Technology - building for a better tomorrow!  I like it

    Jeffrey B. Korte,
    Information and Physical Security Manager
    FirstConsumers National Bank
    Voice: 503.520.8398
    Fax: 503.520.7941
    Pager: 503.921.3105

    The information contained in this E-mail message may be privileged,
    confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
    recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
    prohibited.  If you think you have received this E-mail message in error,
    please E-mail the sender at jeffrey_korte@private

                        Scott Elam <Scott.Elam@private>
                        Sent by:                                  To:     "crime@private" <crime@private>
                        owner-crime@/var/spool/majordomo/l        cc:
                        ists/crime                                Subject:     CRIME Announce/Discussion split proposal

                        11/27/01 01:26 PM

    I hereby propose that we add an announce-only list in order for the list
    owner(s) to send out CRIME related information.  For example, the NIPC
    daily reports and the meeting information.  (crime-announce@private)

    Then we could use this list as a discussion list and add
    crime-announce@private to crime@private so the members get the
    announcements.

    This would allow the people who are not interested in the off-topic
    posts and personal attacks to remain engaged in the CRIME group by
    subscribing only to crime-announce@private

    What say ye?

    Scott
    --