RE: CRIME IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE INFORMATION

From: Michele Marzocco (michelem@private)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 10:39:50 PST

    Thank you Richard, as I fully agree.

    On 12/11/2001 at 9:09 AM Busby, Richard wrote:

    >My disclaimer first::  I am employed by a company that provides security
    >services.. None of the opinions expressed by me in this email are intended
    >to be nor are they the opinion of my employer.
    >
    >I am offended that this organization is using the CRIME list as a sales
    >tool. My understanidng is that there was to be NO sales activity here.  Am
    >off base on this?   I feel that this falls into the category of Spam.
    >
    >Richard Busby
    >Christenson Technology Services
    > email: richardb@private

    Michele L. Marzocco
    Sales & Marketing Manager
    SSTDigital Broadband Communications, Inc.
    Secure Business Class Connectivity // World Class Productivity (tm)
    National Headquarters
    Bellevue, WA USA

    *Broadband Solutions Provider with Services Available across North America.*

    www.sstdigital.com
    michelem@private
    425.455.1906 x.115
    toll free 877.778.7509 x.115