RE: CRIME IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE INFORMATION

From: Jeffrey_Korte/HR/FCNB/Spgla@private
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 12:04:17 PST

    As previously recommended, we establish 2 E-mail forums, one dealing
    exclusively with NIPC and other security-related items and the other for
    off line topics.

    I don't recall reading an adoption to the resolution nor the person/group
    (ZOT?) to set up the other e-mailer.

    Jeffrey B. Korte,
    Information and Physical Security Manager
    FirstConsumers National Bank
    Voice: 503.520.8398
    Fax: 503.520.7941
    Pager: 503.921.3105

    The information contained in this E-mail message may be privileged,
    confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
    recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
    prohibited.  If you think you have received this E-mail message in error,
    please E-mail the sender at jeffrey_korte@private

                        "Jere Retzer" <retzerj@private>
                        Sent by:                                  To:     <crime@private>
                        owner-crime@/var/spool/majordomo/l        cc:     <georgeh@private>
                        ists/crime                                Subject:     RE: CRIME IMPORTANT  SECURITY  UPDATE  INFORMATION

                        12/11/01 09:23 AM

    Do we have any volunteers to act as moderator for this list? Would the list
    like to be moderated? Our FBI and police participants are understandably
    reluctant to take this role as it could be viewed as "government control."

    >>> "Busby, Richard" <richardb@private> 12/11/01 09:09AM >>>
    My disclaimer first::  I am employed by a company that provides security
    services.. None of the opinions expressed by me in this email are intended
    to be nor are they the opinion of my employer.

    I am offended that this organization is using the CRIME list as a sales
    tool. My understanidng is that there was to be NO sales activity here.  Am
    off base on this?   I feel that this falls into the category of Spam.

    Richard Busby
    Christenson Technology Services
     email: richardb@private