CRIME Trace-Route Results for mycgiserver-com.txt

From: Bob (RJ) Burkhart (bburkhart@private)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 16:59:44 PST

    FYI - Trace-Route for (Austrian)
    Firewall Effectiveness Monitor

    Augments Windows platform safeguards available
    @ http://www.securemicrosoft.com/scan/start.asp

     Att: mycgiserver-com.txt

    New, Free and *Fast* Firewall Tester

         You have done several items on security test sites.
         Don't recall whether this one was included
         http://www.mycgiserver.com/servlet/kalish.Security

         If not, it is worth checking out. I'm running Zone Alarm
         and got throug with flying colors. Regards,
         Ken De Pree (Plus subscriber)

    Thanks, Ken. And no, I hadn't seen that one.

    Conceptually, it's similar to Steve Gibson's "Shields Up" (at
    http://grc.com) or the "SecureMe" tests in the tools section of
    http://www.dslreports.com , but it tests more ports
    than either's basic tests, and is quite fast, too. Nice!

    Richard Costello,  NCPS LAN/ITS Manager
    BS-History& Comp.Sci; MA-Records Management;
    4326 Mail Service Center
    Raleigh, NC  27699-4326
    Email: Richard.Costello@private
    webpage: http://www.pubstaff.commerce.state.nc.us
    +++
    ___________________________

    **VIRTUAL InfraG(u)ard Collaborative** Networking:
     VICnetŠ "THINK globally & ACT inter-regionally"
       http://www.iwar.org.uk/infragard/

    Mahalo . . .
    *** Alt-Reply Mailto:bob@private aka bob@private
    Bob (RJ) Burkhart : Management Support Solutions, Inc.

    Principal @
    ACCTTS-LLC: Anti-CyberCrime Team Training Services . . .
        http://home.mn.rr.com/accttsllc/ESA/
        & www.acctts.com#ACCTTS

    Preview Capella University "Cyber Threats to Enterprise Security" On-Line Workshop:
    @ http://www.acctts.com/trust-factors/Capella%20University%20%20Online%20CyberThreats%20Workshop.htm