RE: CRIME Security Basics

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 12:04:35 PST

    Oh, Yeah...probably would help to mention WHEN the presentation
    was....duhhh

    Its next week, Tuesday January 22. The Chamber web site shows the
    meeting as being at the Chamber Board room. But apparently there were so
    many people attending they moved it to the NW Natural building. I think
    it costs money to go. Its a business leads exchange. Checkout the web
    site at www.pdxchamber.org