CRIME Fwd: We are recruiting again. Looking for a Project Manager for the anti money laundering grant

From: Frank Clark (FCLARK1@private)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 14:34:25 PST

    We are recruiting again.  The top candidate for the Project Manager's job for the anti money laundering grant project withdrew due to serious health problems.

    We need to identify and hire a qualified candidate as soon as possible.  The anti money laundering grant project will benefit all of us in the Puget Sound area but we must get the right person in place as soon as possible.

    Attached is the complete job description.  If you know of any qualified people please pass this information on to them as soon as possible.  We have advertised in the newspaper with a closing date of January 28, 2002.  As you can see we are on a very short time line.

    For more information contact:

    Frank Clark or Bill Garrison
    Investigative Services Division
    Pierce County Prosecutor's Office