Re: CRIME Any Takers? - PSU slot for teaching Virus Class...

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:16:42 PST

    George Heuston wrote:

    >Folks, Please respond directly back to Cynthia Brown on this. Thanks!

    I'm going to be covering Viruses as part of my security course next
    quarter http://www.cse.ogi.edu/teasers/302_cse527.html We will cover the
    spectrum of security technologies (firewalls, intrusion detectors,
    vulnerability scanners, and AV). We will also cover foundational
    security models (least privilege, mandatory access control, etc.).

    Crispin

    --
    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.

            The Olympic Games: A Century of Corruption and Graft
    	     The FIS: Crushing the soul of snowboarding