CRIME Re: Monitoring software removal

From: Heidi Henry (mcps@private)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 14:56:25 PDT

    I guess I should have added that I already did a Google search, but thank you for that tip.  I have also contacted various software vendors who make such programs.  I may have to resort to reinstalling the OS, but trying to avoid this if possible.  I also understand this may not remove some of these types of programs until a complete format is done, which I really do not want to do, so.....if anyone has dealt with this and found another solution.....thank you. Heidi e-mail: mcps@private