CRIME Oregon DOJ

From: T.Kenji Sugahara (sugahara@private)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:27:18 PDT

    Does anyone know if the Oregon Department of Justice has an Assistant
    Attorney General dedicated to computer crimes?  George?

    My thinking is that there are individual AAG's who work on computer
    crimes as part of their caseload in Trial Division and Fraud, but I
    don't think there is a single person who handles exclusively or has a
    majority of their caseload as computer crimes.  Anyone know if my hunch
    is correct or incorrect?

    T. Kenji Sugahara
    Chief Operating Officer
    counterclaim