Re: CRIME FW: Oregon RAINS Cybersecurity Showcase

From: Seth Arnold (sarnold@private)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 09:32:46 PDT

    On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 06:47:19AM +0000, Toby wrote:
    > I've never heard of RAINS before. where did it come from? What
    > is Jane Ullman's background that would make me want to listen
    > to her talk about infosec?

    Heh, Toby, wrong interpretation. :) She isn't going to talk to you --
    you get the chance to talk to Richard Clarke about your security
    technologies. (I gotta admit, with a name like "Cybersecurity Showcase",
    it sounds more like a science fiction convention than a matter of
    national security..)

    --
    http://immunix.org/