Re: CRIME FW: White House named Aucsmith, Heuston, and Jennings to Town Hal

From: Sarah Mocas (sarah@private)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 12:53:29 PDT

    More information on the Town Hall.

    We are hosting the Town Hall at Portland State Univ. (CS dept.) The
    time on June 6 is 7-9 PM.  The Oregon Economic and Community Development
    Department (OECDD) are organizing the event. Portland is one of 4
    cities selected for meetings (others are Denver, Chicago, Atlanta).

    As a means of gauging attendance, OECDD asked that people interested
    in being invited notify them in advance. I posted to CRIME on this a
    while back, collected names and passed on the responses that came to me.
    OECDD sent out email invitations and requested RSVPs.  If you got an
    email invite, OECDD would still like RSVPs (to sherry.sheng@private)
    so that they can get a head count.

    If this went by you the first time and you would like to get an
    invitation, send email to sherry.sheng@private

    Sarah