CRIME new member

From: Brian (brianwood71@private)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 19:07:07 PDT

    Hello, I'm a student in Michael Pak's 'Malicious Code and Forensics' course this term at PSU. Last Wednesday in class and again at the Homeland Security Town Hall meeting George Heuston mentioned that the federal government will begin paying college tuition at certain univerities if you are studying Computer Science. The only stipulation is that you give a government agency 2 years of service after graduation. Since I will be graduating next spring with my BSCS and have a strong desire to work in computer security I was wondering if anyone knew of a web address that I could contact.

    Thanks, Brian Wood.