RE: CRIME [Fwd: [Biztech-hillsboro] Re: [C.r.i.m.e.-announce] ATM SCAM]

From: Daggett, Steve (Steve.Daggett@private)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 10:23:58 PDT

      I've worked with credit card and ATM networks for years.  We get regular reports of the current popular credit card & ATM frauds.  The really clever (or stupid) attempts get passed around the office.  I haven't heard of this particular tactic, but it falls in line with other "human engineering" cons I've heard about.

    Steve D...