Re: CRIME More SPAM

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 13:26:56 PDT

    I got privat e-mail from "Heidi" claiming that the header-post was
    forged.  E-mail being completely un-authenticated, I cannot tell whether
    it was the header-post to CRIME or the private e-mail to me that was
    forged, but it's likely that at least one of them was forged :)

    So until it shakes out what's really happening, lets not take anything
    from "Heidi" too literally, as it may not really be from Heidi.

    Of course, you have know way of knowing whether this post really came
    from "Crispin", either, other than my unique pithy sense of humor :)

    Crispin

    --
    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.
    Chief Scientist, WireX Communications, Inc. http://wirex.com/~crispin/