CRIME Password Security Risk with Local ISP's

From: Lyle Leavitt (lylel@private)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 18:29:42 PDT

    Where is everyone?

    I have received a few replies but not a single person directly involve
    in the business of internet security has stepped forward yet. Is
    everyone away enjoying this beautiful weather or something?

    This is an excellent opportunity to educate the public regarding
    network security. Isn't that the meaning of the "E" in CRIME?

    The public needs your help. Please contact me off list.

    -Lyle